Saturday, January 19, 2013

Oops

Oops.  Not good.  How did a year go by and I didn't publish a post here?
Could be that we no longer live at Cindonway.
Could be that facebook is pretty easy to use, and all my family is there already.
Could be that a lot of the family gets to see the kids pretty regularly and therefore, this blog isn't their first source of new information about the kids.

I've been thinking of changing the name here, and changing the focus.
I have thoughts.  About a lot of things.  But most people don't want to listen to me ramble on about my thoughts.  This way, if you want to hear what I have to say, you are choosing to do just that, not being forced to hear me go on and on.

Now, about those kids!

Meadowe is getting tall and lean, a lot like I was as a child.  She loves taking ballet classes, and is very good at it.  She likes to make up songs and tunes and she sings to herself, and us, a lot.  She's a math genius, and does really well in 2nd grade.  She's got an awesome friend in her class, for whom I am so thankful.

Finn is proving to be such a smart young man!  He loves his Legos and hates to leave them.  But in Kindergarten he has learned to read, and his writing is so good, and he also is a math whiz.  He learned how to ride a bicycle with no training wheels early this past summer.

Ora is very successful in his job, and we are blessed by his skills and talents.  He's very good at what he does, even if that means he has to travel away from us more often than we would like.

I still enjoy being a personal trainer, and I have added "HKC Certified Kettlebell Instructor" to my title.  My running has really improved; my apologies to my jr high cross country team for not giving it more effort back then. 

Hopefully the next installment won't be 14 months from now...

No comments: